2 for 1 Special Offer!
For Up to 10 Sessions
Here's What to Expect!
- We will arrive at your home or place of business.
- You will receive a warm greeting and smile.
- You will do a quick warm-up on the recumbent bike.
- Our experienced trainer will take you through a variety of dynamic and static stretches.
- You will begin your workout with demonstrations on technique, form and execution.
- Your workouts will be designed starting at your current fitness level and will progress toward your goals.
- At the conclusion of your workout, you will perform a variety of cool-down exercises.
- The session concludes with a High Five, that is when you know your customized workout is complete and you are off the hook…until the next time…
We offer the best of both worlds. Inside the mobile studio you will receive a complete and functional workout through a variety of weights, exercises and equipment. On the outside of the studio, there is a large variety of exercise and drills you will enjoy. Because this is your fitness plan, you get to decide, and Getfitxpress will deliver.
Get ready for a workout unlike any other!
YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER
George started Fitness4life in 2009. It is more than a concept, it’s a way of life and when followed, it will bring great benefits and joy to your life. 4 in Fitness4life stands for Passion/Purpose, Heart, Fitness, and Attitude.
Attack all things in your life with Passion/Purpose, set your fitness goals, and pursue them relentlessly. Be good to your Heart/Health by eating freshly grown foods that enrich your body, and improve blood flow through exercise and diet. Enjoy all aspects of fitness, don’t just focus on one type. Your body responds better to a variety. The last and very important is your Attitude toward life and yourself. Make it as bright and powerful as the sun.
At the onset of the pandemic, he realized the need for continued focus on health and fitness while providing a safe and socially distant environment. That is when Getfitxpress was created. As a subsidiary of Fitness4Life, Getfitxpress provides an exclusive, mobile, safe, and individualized workout and coaching experience.
George has over 20 years of fitness and training experience, and has a degree in Sports Management with a concentration in Fitness and Wellness. He has the following credentials from NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine):
• Certified Personal Trainer
• Corrective Exercise Specialist
• Weight Loss Specialist
• Women Fitness Specialist
• Senior Fitness Specialist
We work one-on-one with you to understand your goals, and to help you decide the best fitness program for you and your lifestyle.
We address one of the greatest challenges that you face – how to fit a regular workout routine into your busy schedule. We bring the gym to you! We come to your home or business for an effective 30-minute workout. We can also lead your workout in most public places (i.e. a park).